KEY INFORMATION – 2022 CHAPTER BOARD ELECTIONS
March 29 - April 4, 2022
Commences March 26, 2022
Only Recording Academy members within a respective Chapter may vote in their Chapter's Board Elections.
- Chapter Governors are elected by each Chapter's Voting & Professional Members.
- Chapter Trustees & Officers are elected by Chapter Boards.
It is the goal of the Recording Academy to ensure that the Chapter Board election process is conducted in a fair and ethical manner. To maintain a high degree of integrity and transparency, the Recording Academy requires that any and all promotional communications maintain a positive message of collaboration and goodwill within the music community.
Please note that promoting your candidacy is not expected or required. These guidelines have been created for those who would like to promote their candidacy, and to make sure that messaging is accurate and collegial.
Compliance with the following guidelines is mandatory:
- Promotional messaging in any form of media must be positive.
- Promotional messaging must originate from the candidate’s personal communication channels. Messaging by a candidate’s employer or business is not allowed.
- Use accurate nomenclature. *The descriptive “Chapter” is not required if “Chapter Board” is also referenced in the same context.
Trustee or National Trustee
Chapter* Vice President
I am running for a Governor seat on the Recording Academy Atlanta Chapter Board.
I am running for an Atlanta Chapter Governor seat at the Recording Academy.
I am running for Governor of the Recording Academy.
I am running for President of the Recording Academy.
I am running for Vice President of the Recording Academy.
- Hashtag use shall be limited to those approved below:
- THE FOLLOWING IS NOT PERMISSIBLE:
- Use of any Recording Academy® or GRAMMY® branded artwork or logos
- Use of “GRAMMY” or “GRAMMY Award”
- Use of “Nominated/Nomination” or “elected”
- Use of any abbreviation of Recording Academy
- Referencing other candidates in any manner
- Tagging fellow Recording Academy members
***Candidates who fail to adhere to Solicitation Guidelines are subject to immediate removal from the ballot.***
If you have any questions about these guidelines, please reach out to your Chapter Office for assistance.